Got two pillows covered this evening. We won’t talk about how many tries the first one took to get sized correctly (I was terrified of making it too small, since I didn’t have any extra of this fabric, so I kept making it WAY too large!), but they look very nice now. I made an overlapping back so that I can easily remove the cover when I decide I want some thing different. And I have two more pillow forms…I just have to decide what to cover those with!
And these pillows are going to be put away until my party next weekend so they don’t end up covered in cat hair (at least one of my friends who’s coming is allergic, so I’m trying to be nice)